Today we used scales to measure distances on maps of our hometown Te Aroha:
- First we used the map to measure from our house to the school using the scale at the bottom of the map.
- Secondly we crosschecked this using the 'measure distance' feature on Google Maps to compare the distances and see how close we got.
- Thirdly we measured our school to the town clock. It was pretty hard.
- Then we shared all our data into a Class Doc in Google Sheets.
- We then helped our groups to finish their work..
- Then we had to write this reflection:
Johnny Pieta Wikaira Jonathan